POEMA aims to train scientists at the interplay of algebra, geometry and computer science for polynomial optimization problems and to foster scientific and technological advances, stimulating interdisciplinary and intersectoriality knowledge exchange between algebraists, geometers, computer scientists and industrial actors facing real-life optimization problems.
- POEMA is funded under the H2020-MSCA-ITN-2018 call and is part of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions — Innovative Training Networks (ITN) funding scheme.
- Grant agreement No: 813211
- Action full title: Polynomial Optimization, Efficiency through Moments and Algebra
- Granting authority: Research Executive Agency
- Duration: 48 Months (01/2019 — 12/2022)
Project Coordinator: INRIA
Technical Coordinator: Bernard Mourrain (INRIA)
The network partners:
The associate partners: